You would have set up a username and password when you created your Members Area Account last year. If you have misplaced your username or password click on the link at the login page.
- Click here to login to your Members Area account.
- Enter your username and password – this will take you to your Members Area Page.
- Select the tab along the top ‘Lifesaving Online’.
- If you are renewing as an individual, you can select ‘RENEW’ here.
- If you are renewing as a family group, select the ‘MY FAMILY’ tab then ‘RENEW MEMBERSHIPS’.
- Select each member of the group you wish to renew.
- Tick the declaration box and select ‘SUBMIT’.
- This will then take you to the ‘make a payment’ screen.
- Follow the prompts to make the appropriate membership payment. 2019 / 2020 Membership Fees are listed below.
- You will receive an electronic receipt and the club will receive notification of payment of your membership.
FOR ASSISTANCE – if you get really stuck you can contact the SLSA Helpdesk on 1300 724 006 or Yvette Hill from the Apollo Bay SLSC on 0407 365 961. You may have a different email address or mobile number than what is recorded on the system.